Do you have good people and communication skills?
Would you like to be part of a friendly workplace, where lots of interesting people work and exciting things happen?
Are you aged 16+?
You could be Halton Mill’s new Marketing Assistant
Printing and distributing posters and leaflets around Halton and Lancaster.
Any or all of the following activities could also be involved depending on your
availability, skills and interests:
- Setting up and sharing facebook events
- Tweeting and facebooking about our activities
- Adding our events to online calendars
- Updating the events section on our website
- Assisting with Mill special events
- Setting up Mill spaces for classes and events
Hours: approx 10-15 hours a month, which can be flexible to work around other commitments including school or college.
Pay: national minimum wage initially
To apply: please send a CV and letter of application to Fiona Frank, email email@example.com
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 24th May.