The Mill seems to be buzzing at the moment, with new enquiries for office space, workshop space, therapy space, event space, coming in nearly every day! We could fill the Mill twice over at this rate. Welcome to our latest arrival, Water Rescue Systems Ltd who are moving into a ground floor unit this month. Accomplished white water kayakers and rescue professionals Lawrence Harris and Andy Laird develop innovative rescue products to aid rescue professionals in flood and swift water environments.The resurfacing work will be completed by next week – great news for us and for all our visitors. Let us know what you think of it!
Halton Mill has now reopened in a limited way. The Hive Coworking space has been expanded to allow social distancing and has desks available. Some classes/workshops have restarted in the River Room and we are exploring options for classes, workshops and events. But our seminar room and café remain closed until Christmas at least. Access to most of the Mill is by fob only and we have introduced measures to make ourselves Covid safe. See our C19 policy here .
- Who’s at The Mill October 22, 2020
- March’s Mill Tenant of the Month is….. March 3, 2020
- Tenant of the month for February is…. Becky Dallender January 31, 2020
- Spring/Summer 2020 Brochure Out Now….. January 21, 2020
- ALEX juicing and smoothie specialists join the Mill! January 21, 2020